Blockchain technology expert, Einon Bitit, is looking for a Backend Developer to reinforce their team of tech professionals! The company specializes in blockchain technology and helps their clients in leveraging the diverse possibilities blockchains can offer, such as enhancing data security, reliability, and generating cost savings.
As a Backend Developer, you will join a self-organizing team of 7 software experts and your main task is to build liquid staking and money-market products. Your typical day will include a daily meeting with your team, backend development of the products, handling tickets and tasks through Jira, as well as participating in creating new software. While you will be building cutting-edge blockchain products, your role will primarily focus around the implementation of backend systems with REST-like APIs. The main technologies that your team utilizes are Python, Node.js, React, SQL, Rust, Go, Solidity, as well as Web3.
You might be the person we are looking for if you have at least a few years of experience in backend or full stack development. We also welcome more experienced candidates to apply - you might have also gained architect level knowledge in software development. Although you will be working in a very modern and innovative industry, we do not expect you to have prior skills in blockchain technologies. However, we hope you are passionate about software development and want to actively learn and expand your skill set further. You will be working in a dynamic environment, and therefore we appreciate willingness to bring forward your insights and ideas in a team setting. We also hope you adapt to change and you like to get things done.
In this permanent full-time role, you will be employed directly by Einon Bitit Oy. The start time in the role is during the end of the year 2023. Einon Bitit offers very flexible remote work possibilities, but we hope to meet you regularly at our Helsinki office too.
Einon Bitit offers you:
- Role in an innovative company that provides diverse solutions and a possibility to contribute to building modern products
- Position that allows you to continuously learn about blockchain technologies and solutions that are increasingly utilized by e.g. crypto currency providers, game studios as well as banking and insurance corporations worldwide
- Chance to receive more responsibility based on your skills and interests
- Benefits such as e-bike benefit, sports and culture benefits as well as health insurance
- Possibility to work longer periods of time remotely outside Finland (according to agreement and considering security guidelines)
- Preliminary salary range of 4000-7000 €/month, depending on your skills and background. The salary will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis
Hope you to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant software development experience, ideally backend focused
- Solid programming skills with Python and Node.js, as well as SQL skills (e.g. PostgreSQL or similar)
- At least a basic understanding of frontends, ideally with React
- Passion towards software development and continuous learning as part of a fast paced industry
- Willingness to contribute within a team and ability to work independently
- Good written and spoken language skills in English
We consider as an asset:
- Experience or interest in blockchain technologies
- Experience with Go, Rust, Solidity, and/or Web3
- Finnish language skills
Got interested? Please submit your CV or share your LinkedIn-profile (cover letter optional) by the latest on Sunday 1st October via aTalent’s application system. Feel free to mention a possible GitHub (or similar) profile, salary range and preferred starting date in your application documents. Please use the application system, as we do not process applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Einon Bitit here: https://www.bitit.fi/. For more information about the profile and recruitment process, contact aTalent’s Senior Recruitment Manager Kiira Ojala (+358 50 553 7760, kiira.ojala[at]atalent.fi).
Einon Bitit Oy is a consulting company specializing in software architectures and blockchain technologies. Blockchain technology has the potential to enhance data security, reliability, and generate cost savings in various scenarios. We assist our clients in identifying the benefits of blockchain technology for their business and leveraging its diverse possibilities. We conduct software due diligence investigations in the context of business transactions and provide advisory services in IT projects. We have a close collaboration with Rome Blockchain Labs Inc., which builds services for companies and users leveraging blockchain technology.