At Sievo, we help the world's largest organizations make effective and timely decisions by creating smart and seamless procurement analytics software solutions. Our product solutions are built in-house with the focus on continuous development.
At the core of our success are talented and passionate people. Sievo prides itself in creating a collaborative, welcoming, and enriching environment. We put people first, celebrate diversity and drive innovation.
We are looking for a new Solution Support Specialist to join our team in downtown Helsinki. This role is a great way to start your career at Sievo and in procurement analytics. We value people who have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with customers and helping them solve complex procurement analytics related problems, and possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new as well as a drive to get things done.
You will be a part of the Solution Support team, a group of highly driven individuals who hold the happiness of our customers dear to our hearts. The team is located in both Helsinki and Chicago offering support to our global customer base with operative issues and questions, as well as designing and implementing more complex technical functionalities.
As a Solution Support Specialist, you will
- Serve our existing, diverse customer base globally and support all the different solution areas we offer
- Be the first in line tackling the challenges our customers have, advise them when they have questions about our software, and implement configuration changes to their environments using SQL and Qlik BI tools
- Actively communicate with our customers in writing through our customer support software and occasionally participate in customer meetings
- Take the initiative to solve the support requests on your own or by cooperating with your teammates, Customer Success Managers, software development teams and directly with customers
- Take part in the continuous development of our internal processes and ways-of-working
- Work mainly during the daytime, but be available for evening shifts from 5 pm to 1 am to offer support for our customers in the Americas. On average there would be 2-4 evening shifts per month, and an additional compensation is paid for them.
We promise you
- A great place to work in downtown Helsinki with a relaxed work environment and a possibility to work partly remotely
- A highly international setting with exciting global customers such as Orkla, Levi's and Carlsberg, and a group of great people with diverse backgrounds
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- A caring manager and teammates who will support you in your growth
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility.
What typically gives a good starting point for a Solution Support Specialist?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of relational databases, SQL, and/or Qlik BI tools
- Independent working style and taking ownership of what you do
- Ability to learn quickly and figure out how to use new software
- Strong desire to serve and support customers
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, other language skills are appreciated
- Also, basic understanding of the Procurement/Finance context is definitely a plus!
This is a full-time position, and we will fill the position as soon as we have found a suitable candidate.
This position provides a great starting point for your career at Sievo. We have been growing exponentially for the past few years and expect the same rapid growth in the years to come, with new opportunities and roles to be filled along the way. Also be prepared for a rocket-like learning curve when joining.
Since we value honesty in our company, we’d like to mention that applications without a cover letter will not be considered. And yes, bonus points for videos :)
If we sparked your interest, don’t hesitate to send in your application through our recruitment system already today!