At Sievo, we help the world's largest organizations make effective and timely decisions by creating smart and seamless procurement analytics software solutions. Our product solutions are built in-house with the focus on continuous development.
We are one of the fastest-growing procurement software companies in the world. However, we feel that we’ve just scratched the surface and want to have an even bigger impact on the market. Our offices are located in Helsinki, Bucharest and Chicago.
At the core of our success are talented and passionate people. We have a passion for data and analytics, enjoy working with customers and helping them solve complex procurement analytics-related problems, possess a certain intellectual curiosity for learning new things as well as a drive to get things done. We do value getting the work done – but also relaxing after. Join us now to have a front-row seat for this great growth adventure!
Ready to take the next step on your career?
We are now looking for Solution Consultants to join our Professional Services teams in Helsinki to enable the growth we are experiencing.
Our Professional Services project teams implement the Sievo solutions for our customers. We are the ones creating the integrations to our customers’ and 3rd party data sources, enriching the data and implementing world-class procurement analytics. This means working with the biggest global customers and their vast amounts of transactional data, but also with 3rd party providers of data on market indexes, risk, sustainability, diversity, CO2 emissions and so forth.
As a Solution Consultant, you would:
- With your team members and together with the customers develop an understanding of our customers’ procurement analytics needs
- Design Sievo applications together with the rest of the Sievo team to match those needs and configure the applications
- Facilitate and run customer meetings and workshops
- Get your hands dirty in SQL databases, QlikSense and work with the Sievo application tools
- Train our customers and partners in using the Sievo solutions
- Work in cross-functional teams to develop our product and create cutting edge analytical solutions
- Further, develop our working methods with our partners as well as internally with the Sievo Professional Services team
- Seek opportunities to add value for our customers and grow Sievo’s business by keeping up a dialogue with our customers’ super users, finance and procurement management
What we are looking for from you:
- Ability to work with technologies such as QlikSense as well as SQL
- Analytical mindset and ability to work with large data sets
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality and pro-activeness in everything you do
- Customer-first attitude and ability to travel
- Consulting and/or SaaS experience is seen as a plus
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: we believe development comes from challenging the status quo
- Previous experience in finance / procurement domains or understanding the basics of supply chain management
- Candidates with all levels of experience will be considered for this position
What we offer
- A set of exciting global clients to work with. Yes - the ones you read about in business & management books. The ones with the largest amounts of data.
- Close cooperation and support from your fellow Sievonians
- A great place to work with an international and fast-moving environment that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn more
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it, and are willing to take on the responsibility.
- One of the coolest offices in the heart of Helsinki – or if you prefer, a flexible hybrid working model. We also provide all essential tools to work remotely.
- Awesome perks including a mobile phone connection, home internet plan, referral bonus, bike benefit, extensive healthcare and many more
How to apply
We would love to hear from you next!
If we sparked your interest, don’t hesitate to send your CV and application through our recruitment system already today.
At Sievo, we celebrate and support differences and strive to create a culture where everyone feels valued and included. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any individual in hiring or employment based on gender, gender identity or expression, age, ethnic or national origin, nationality, language, religion or belief, opinion, disability, state of health, sexual orientation or other personal reasons.
We also acknowledge the impact of imposter syndrome during job search. Here at Sievo, we value potential just as much as experience. So, we encourage individuals to apply and bring their unique perspectives in our recruitment process.